Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where can I get a cheap HP 21 Ink Cartridge for my printer? How much do they normally cost at Walmart?

You can expect to pay around $15 for that cartridge at Wal Mart, give or take a few dollars. That HP 21 cartridges is one of the cheaper cartridges on the market. Oh, and don't buy refilled or off brand cartridges. That will ruin your printer real quick. Make sure the ink you buy is HP ink and not some off brand.Where can I get a cheap HP 21 Ink Cartridge for my printer? How much do they normally cost at Walmart?
here's a link to them on ebayWhere can I get a cheap HP 21 Ink Cartridge for my printer? How much do they normally cost at Walmart?
Please check this website out.





http://www.imarketcity.com





I have 3 Epson printers. It costs $54 for a set (black %26amp; color) of cartridges. I pay $3.50 for a set of cartridges from Imarketcity.





Been using them for years. Never had any problems/issues at all. They are simply manufactured by a second source as opposed to one authorized by the manufacturer of the printer.





Check it out. Hope this helps.
go to ink discount stores they are usally cheaper there not like half price just like 10% off or something like that, but hey anything is better then nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment