Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where can I find HP 54 ink cartridges in Metro Vancouver?

I've tried Office Depot and Staples but they don't carry #54. I have been using #21 but #54 is supposed to last much longer.Where can I find HP 54 ink cartridges in Metro Vancouver?
sure 54 lasts twice as long but it costs almost twice as much.... those ink cartidges drive me nuts with the cost. Its almost worthwhile to buy a new printer each time!!


Try an ';ink refill'; place. I know of several in Surrey and sure they are elsewhere too...sometimes they have little kiosks in the mallWhere can I find HP 54 ink cartridges in Metro Vancouver?
Try Costco, or


Staples: http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/C鈥?/a>





I just checked ebay and there was one listed for $24.99 USD plus $6.99 USD shipping to Canada.





http://cgi.ebay.ca/HEWLETT-PACKARD-HP-54鈥?/a>





I've bought extensively from ebay and never had a problem. This seller has 4,228 sales with 99.7% positive feedback, so I would say he is totally safe to buy from.
Best Buy might have them, There's an ink refill place in the Hudson's Bay stores - and they're in almost every mall, so there should be one close to you.
Costco

No comments:

Post a Comment