Thursday, December 17, 2009

What's a cheaper alternative ink cartridge to hp no. 49 ?

I'm looking for a cheaper alternative for printer ink. My printer uses hp no. 49 but I'm wanting a similar product that's a bit cheaper. Any suggestions ! Provide links if possible !What's a cheaper alternative ink cartridge to hp no. 49 ?
I usually buy my ink off of eBay, shipping takes time though, but it is money welll saved.





http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll鈥?/a>





http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Genuine-HP-49-51鈥?/a>What's a cheaper alternative ink cartridge to hp no. 49 ?
If you live in/near a major city, I suggest you look in the Yellow pages for a company named Cartridge World...They are an ink cartridge refilling Company....They can refill your cartridges for about half the price of buying new....





Even if you find a cheaper printer down the road, you're still going to be stuck with the ongoing cost of ink...And to me, as it seems that printers are getting more compact, so is the size of the ink cart's, making you have to replace/refill more often....





BTW, I don't work for CW, I just go there to save $$ on ink, and recommend them to my customers

No comments:

Post a Comment