Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What's the best kind of paper for making a realistic A4 poster? I'll use an HP ink jet printer with my PC.

I want to make a realistic looking poster. I have the image ready on my pc and i have an HP ink jet printer. I want the paper to look like the shiny, thin paper that real posters are made from. It has to be A4 sized and not too expensive! Any suggestions? I'm not neccessarily looking for specific brands just the kind of paper. Thanks.What's the best kind of paper for making a realistic A4 poster? I'll use an HP ink jet printer with my PC.
Contact a local paper merchant and ask for some ';gloss coated, inkjet compatible'; paper. They will have several weights (thickness) to choose from. They will probably not have it in A-4 but you can get some larger sheets and cut it to size.





Paper merchants are the places where print shops go to buy there paper. (((Not office supply stores!!!)))





GL

No comments:

Post a Comment