Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ink for my old HP Photosmart printer is expensive. Is ink for new Photosmart printers still just as high?

Or could I find less-expensive ink if I bought a new printer?Ink for my old HP Photosmart printer is expensive. Is ink for new Photosmart printers still just as high?
ink for almost all printers has gone up tremendously, some more than others. You might find it cheaper to buy a new printer than to get ink for yours.


I recommend Epson cx series scanner/copier/printer (cx7400/cx8400) because of the print quality and the warranty. For a year Epson will express-ship a replacement and pick up the old one. Ink cartridges are expensive, but you can get cheap replacements for $5 which work well here http://ccs-digital.com/ink.asp


You can find the printers at buy.com, usually in the $60-$70 range BEFORE any rebates, if applicable.Ink for my old HP Photosmart printer is expensive. Is ink for new Photosmart printers still just as high?
HP ink is just expensive by default. They know they can charge you that much, so they do. Even third-party ink is somewhat costly.





I would recommend either getting refillable ink cartridges and then getting some good ink bottles to keep refilling them or just getting a Brother or Canon printer - third party ink cartridges for those get as cheap as $2 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment