Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I opened the cover to my HP printer to see what kind of ink I used,all of a sudden i get a tricolor error, why?

My printer was working just fine. I opened the cover to the printer to check what number ink my printer used, and then closed it. All of a sudden I get a message on my computer screen that says there's a HP tricolor ink cartridge error. What happened?I opened the cover to my HP printer to see what kind of ink I used,all of a sudden i get a tricolor error, why?
1. Check if you properly reinserted the cartridge. Try removing and reinserting again. Be sure not to touch the circuitry and printhead of the cartridge.





2. Did you touch the copper circuitry of the cartridge? If so, you may have damaged the cartridge via static discharge. In that case, you must replace the cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment