Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a Hp photosmart printer. The black ink is 20 ml. How many papers can we print out?

How many papers can we print out before we have to by another one. We are not heavy printing people.I have a Hp photosmart printer. The black ink is 20 ml. How many papers can we print out?
I have an HP all-in-one, and i print lots of black. I usually use the lowest setting (economy), but I would guess I get probably 200 pages, you'd probably get 150 on normal, and 100 on best (these are all guesses) Talking just text on these pages.I have a Hp photosmart printer. The black ink is 20 ml. How many papers can we print out?
I'm afraid there is no exact number, because it is all dependenet on how much ink is used per page.
  • myspace-quizzes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment