Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How to replace an HP ink cartridge?

I have the old empty one removed but I don't know if I'm supposed to take the gray plastic attachment off of the new one?


The old one doesn't have it attached, so I think I do need to take the gray thing off.


But how do I do it?


Haha thank you, this is the first time I've done this because my dad usually does it.How to replace an HP ink cartridge?
yea u should take it offHow to replace an HP ink cartridge?
There should be a pink plastic tab that gets pulled off to expose the ink nozzles and the electronic contacts.





Also, check the papers that came with the cartridge. HP usually gives decent instructions. In fact, the plastic itself might have a ';Remove me'; notice on it.





Hope that helps.
  • myspace-quizzes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment