Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I print only with black ink (no color) on HP photo smart P1100?

I'm on a MAC G5.How do I print only with black ink (no color) on HP photo smart P1100?
I have an HP printer and my model will let you print using the black cartridge only. I have not got mine set up at the moment so I can't go in to it to get the exact instruction but I think you go into preferences on the print menu. Then try the maintenance link at the top. There should be something like ink cartridge settings on it. If so click on it and then a menu come up and you can select black only. Black and colour. Color only. Not all printers from the same manufacturer are the same as I have two different Canon printers as well and one has the facility to use just the black cartridges only and the other does not. You model may not have that function.How do I print only with black ink (no color) on HP photo smart P1100?
The printer will print in the colour that you type. So type in BLACK. If you have colour docs, change clours to black.
just gray scale the photo first and print it

No comments:

Post a Comment