Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How do I override expiration dates on an HP Ink Cartridge?

They are full, but they stopped working on the day they expired.How do I override expiration dates on an HP Ink Cartridge?
Depends on which model you have. Sometimes I think you can trick the machine, other times you can't. Check out this discussion:





http://www.techdirt.com/articles/2003070鈥?/a>





This is about HP 14 cartridges. Sometimes with tricks like this, they can work on one machine and not on another, even if the two machines are the same model. It's just random luck. I don't know of one solution that works 100% of the time.How do I override expiration dates on an HP Ink Cartridge?
you probably have number 10 or 14 cartridges, maybe 82's. You actually can't override the chip. The cartridge completely expires.
wow, can you prove it? I'd contact hp and get replacements.

No comments:

Post a Comment