Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How do I get money off of HP printer ink from Staples?

I have a Staples rewards card. Can someone please explain to me how the rewards work when recycling ink and getting money off? It will be much appreciated. Thank you. :-)How do I get money off of HP printer ink from Staples?
just bag them and take them in you get three bucks off your next ink cartridge purchase. for each cartridge brought in.How do I get money off of HP printer ink from Staples?
EnviroTone Imaging will save you a lot of money for your HP printer supplies. Contact Randall direct. EnviroTone Imaging saves clients money on every order. Rewards are quality products at great savings everytime.





randall@envirotoneimaging.com
You carry in your old empty cartridge and you are given money off a new cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment