Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How can I reset my HP black ink cartridge?

I've just refilled I want to reset my ink cartridge in the printer so that i can keep track of the ink levels.


Could someone give me instructions on how to do that with that cartridge?





Thanks :-)How can I reset my HP black ink cartridge?
This site should help youHow can I reset my HP black ink cartridge?
at the front, above the place where the paper prints out, there shoud be a piece of plastic sort of sticking out, click it up while the machine is on (but not too roughly) then the empty slots will slide out.
open windows explorer like my pictures for example %26gt; turn on your printer %26gt; press Ctrl+P %26gt; preference %26gt; maimtenance
It does it automatically. When you put in a new ink cartridge, it will see that it is full.
TAKE IT TO GEEK SQUAD THEY'LL HOOK YOU UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment