Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can I reset the ink level of the ink cartridges of my HP Deskjet F4280 printer?

I had the ink in the ink cartridges refilled by a professional at an Island Ink Jet center, yet the printer says that they are still almost empty.





I tried rebooting the computer, unplugging and replugging my printer, taking the ink cartridges in and out again, but the printer still thinks they are almost empty.





Does it even matter? Will my printer keep printing if it thinks the ink cartridges are completely empty?How can I reset the ink level of the ink cartridges of my HP Deskjet F4280 printer?
It doesn't matter. This comes right off of pg 72 of the user manual:





Note: Ink level warnings and indicators provide estimates for planning purposes only. When you receive a low-ink warning message, consider having a replacement cartridge available to avoid possible printing delays. You do not need to replace the print cartridges until print quality becomes unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment