Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I refill my Hewlett Packard HP printer ink?

Glock is funny, they have refill instructions at this site, along with places to get very cheap kits - like $3 http://howtorefillhpink.tripod.comHow can I refill my Hewlett Packard HP printer ink?
I use www.ldproducts.com for my HP printer. You can buy a new cartridge, a refilled cartridge, or a refill kit. If you don't mind a little messiness, refilling is a very cost-effective way to go, but there is some risk involved of leaking ink. However, I have been doing it for years with no problems. LD has very helpful instructions, fast shipping, and good prices. And no, I'm not affiliated with LD in any way!How can I refill my Hewlett Packard HP printer ink?
office depot
It would be less messy if you just refilled the cartridge instead of the whole printer.


Cleanest and highest quality way is to buy a new cartridge.


Cheapest and chanciest way is to get a refill kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment