Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Has anyone ever manually refilled an HP 60 ink cartridge?

I wanted to buy an ink kit but just wanted to know if anyone has ever refilled an hp 60 ink cartridge at home. You know with the syringes and bottles of ink. Thanks!Has anyone ever manually refilled an HP 60 ink cartridge?
Sorry, these cartridges are not refillable....Has anyone ever manually refilled an HP 60 ink cartridge?
Yes, I have refilled the HP 60 cartridges, both balck and tri-colored. These cartridges take less ink than other HP cartridges, like HP 27 and 28. So far, I've filled my color cartridge 3 times and it's still going strong...the only thing is that I find I have to fill it more often. Report Abuse

yea i have refilled alot of cartridges it is a easy job to do if you can pop off the cover then take your syringe and put it in the bottle and put it in the cartridge and if u can't pop open the cover for the cartride then there should be a bit in there use that to make a hole and then u refill it
  • myspace-quizzes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment