Thursday, December 17, 2009

Are there Any Replacement Cartridges for hp ink?

well i have a hp printer (f4288) running beautifully, however after a couple of refills ive realised that the quality of my prints has degraded. Is there any possible way to get replacement cartridges which are not hp? Cause hp cartridges are extremely expensive is there any other company that manages such cartridges?? Im ready to buy it off ebay but please do let me know. Thank in advance... :DAre there Any Replacement Cartridges for hp ink?
I don't think you should have cartridges refilled because as u said the quality degrades when you use refilled cartridges.


Im not sure about the idea of getting cartridges other than the brand of your printer.


So you should shop around for a new cartridge.


Keep in mind that colour cartridges are usually slightly more expensive than black ink cartridges.





Hope this helpsAre there Any Replacement Cartridges for hp ink?
I'd suggest giving remanufactured ink cartridges a try....just be sure to use a quality remanufacturer. I have an HP printer and always use remans. I haven't had any problem. This is the site I use: http://www.castleink.com/_Hewlett-Packar鈥?/a>
try www.inkshop.co.uk just got 2sets for my printer for 拢15 free p%26amp;p
You can check out this article on the different types of ink cartridges for HP. There are many ways of replacing your inkjet cartridges.


http://www.inkjetcartridge101.com/ink-ca鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment